About caliper kit special order
For applications that are not currently listed on our site, it may be possible to custom order a kit. When making inquiries, please have the exact year, make, model and trim information handy.
About caliper order color
Custom caliper colors can be ordered with the exception of the Endless Forged Monoblock. Currently, the available custom colors can be ordered in either "anodized" or "high heat resistant paint" finishes. Please see the available color options listed below.
* The colors shown may differ from the actual colors depending on the monitor display settings you are using.
* The caliper shape does not change based on the custom color, the photos below show a variety of caliper bodies to model the available colors.
* Caliper colors for the Racing Monoblock series and Mono6 Sports series cannot be changed due to the characteristics of the existing finish.
Notes on caliper order color
- The anodized treatment is easily affected by continuous high temperature conditions such as circuit driving and exposure to ultraviolet rays. The finish may fade over several years of use. The Anodized Racing finish is recommended for those who want to suppress fading as much as possible.
- The Endless Forged Monoblock caliper uses a material with a high silicon content for increased rigidity. Therefore, due to the characteristics of the high silicon content, some color unevenness may occur.
- The Endless Forged Monoblock series is treated with uncolored carbide anodized (color change is not possible due to the characteristics of the materials used).
- For two piece caliper kits with raised characters for the logo, the engraved character "Endless" logo used for monoblock calipers can be special ordered as an option (see "Caliper Kit Custom Processing Additional Charge List" below).
- The first set of pre-installed brake pads can be selected at time of order. The brake pad compounds and shapes that can be selected differ for each caliper. For details, see "List of repair brake pads for caliper kits" .
- Re-anodizing at the time of overhaul cannot be performed on calipers that come standard with the Anodized or Anodized Racing finishes. If re-finishing is needed, you will be asked to choose one of the painted colors instead.
Blue paint | High heat resistant paint
Yellow paint | High heat resistant paint
Red paint | High heat resistant paint
Gold paint | High heat resistant paint
Silver paint | High heat resistant paint
Monoblock paint | High heat resistant paint
Orange paint | High heat resistant paint
Racing anodized-like paint | High heat resistant paint
Racing | Anodized
Red | Anodized
Black | Anodized
Silver | Anodized
Bell housing color options
CThe standard color for the 2-piece and 3-piece bell housings is Anodized Blue. (* 1) Special bell housing colors can be ordered upon request. (If you are concerned about fading, we recommend the Toughram Coat finish.) Available bell housing color options are listed below.
* 1 For rotors that come with the Racing Mono series, the tough ram coat is standard.
* The colors shown may differ from the actual colors depending on your monitor display settings.
* Due to the characteristics of the existing finishes, the finishes for the Racing Monoblock series and Mono6 Sports cannot be changed.
Tough ram coat
Brake caliper engraving
The engraved logo option is available for calipers that come standard with the raised logo design for an additional fee. Black, white, and red color options are available for the engraved logo design.
* Logo design for the Racing Monoblock series, MONO6 Sports, Super Micro6 light, Racing6, 12PISTON, 8PISTON, Jimny 4, and rear inch up kit are engraved as standard.